We’re here to help.
Building Families celebrates you. We believe an expectant mother’s decision to place her child for adoption is a strong, selfless act of love. We will walk alongside you throughout your journey and ensure your needs are being met during and after your pregnancy. We understand placing a child for adoption is not an easy decision but we know you are strong. You are not alone.
What do I do next?
We connect you with a social worker who will meet with you to discuss your adoption plan, choices, and options
Discuss your financial needs during the pregnancy
Choose a family
Make a plan with the family and social worker for your delivery
What can I expect?
- Counseling will be made available to you, before and after birth.
- We help you craft your own individual adoption plan.
- We are not a foster care program.
- Our services are free of charge to you.
- We are not affiliated with DSS.
- We will come to you.